Pleasant Hill Railroad Days
April 23th, 24th, 25th 2021
Friday Set Up 12-3:00pm
(except trailers and food they will have earlier check in to be determined at closer date).
Show starts at 4pm
- This event is Rain or Shine
- Please ensure you have adequate weights for your tent you will be on asphalt, so no stakes can be used. If you requested electricity please bring at least a 100 foot extension cord.
- The pocket guide will be offered again this year that will have advertising, layout and schedule of the events. It will also be placed around surrounding areas and businesses for people to pick up prior to the event and during the event. There will be copies in your vendor registration packet to have on hand. If you would like to advertise in this please mark that on your application and enclose the extra $25.
- The areas we will be utilizing for Railroad Days is 1st Street, Boardman Street, Paul Street and Wyoming to the stop sign. We will be leaving Cedar and Veteran’s Pkwy open for parking this year. We ask that you park on other streets or lots besides those to help allow your customers easier access to the event.
- There is no tear down prior to Sunday at 4pm. If you choose to do this you may not be allowed to return. There are no cars allowed in the event area during operating hours for liability issues. If you choose to tear down early you need to walk your stuff out of the event areas.
- There will be security on Friday and Saturday overnight from 8pm to 8 am.
- You will receive an email letting you know your application and money have been received. Within the email will be the event page for Pleasant Hill Railroad Days 2020 that you can share with your friends and customers.
- The Friday of the event check in will be at the Historical Society and Museum to receive your vendor packet and booth placement. Please note the times for check in begin at 12pm on Friday and check in ends at 3pm.
- There will not be duplicate direct sales vendors, applications will be accepted in the order they are received.
- Previous direct sale vendors from last year will have until October 31st 2020 to return applications with payment before we will take the next person in line and fill spots for direct sales.
- There will be no refunds after March 1st 2020 no exceptions.
- Deadline for all applications is February 19th 2021 to ensure you are placed in any advertising that includes vendor names. Any applications after this date we do not ensure that you will be in advertising.
- If you or anyone in your party will be in need of any special attention due to disability or health concerns, please indicate those on your application so the committee can try to accommodate. Also if you need a certain type of location, next to someone, different location that previous year (s), on a corner etc please place that on your form as well so I can try and accommodate.
- $30 charge for all returned checks
The Railroad Days Committee
For problems or questions please email or call
Rebecca Liley Vendor Coordinator 816-830-5211 or email@example.com or Rebecca.firstname.lastname@example.org